Able Marine – Quality Shipwrights in Kettering.
61 Ferry Road, Kettering, TAS (0429 174 168 or 0418 301 929)
Sam and Angelo did a great job respraying my boat. It looks as good as new and is finished in a quality two pack enamel which will last many years.
Assist with Refitting
The guys let me tie my boat up near their workshop and helped me find and fit a second hand anchor winch. I couldn’t have done it without them.
New Engine Installation
Thank you Able Marine for your professional installation of a new 50 hp marine diesel engine in Pandora. The job was done on time, on budget with quality workmanship. I could not find fault with the job, and communication was great.
The Severn has big windows and when it came time to replace them I turned to Able Marine. The secure berthing in front of their workshop coupled with their many years of expertise guaranteed the job was done to world class standards and at a fair price.
Angelo and Sam operate from the waterfront at Kettering, Tasmania
(Just before the Bruny Island Ferry).
Together with our affiliated suppliers we provide the following services:
- Shipwright repair and maintenance, from fibreglass and wood through to steel and carbon-fibre
- Qualified diesel mechanics, electricians
- Welding and stainless work
- Marine project management (including new vessel fitouts, naval architectural qualification for repairs, salvage and recovery)
- All cleaning antifouling, painting — in and out of water maintenance
- Fitting of ship heating systems
- Fitting of all manner of boat systems including hatches, bow-thrusters, winches and anything else you can think of.